NEW! Visit Satori Kitchen's new website to view our Shabbat menu, Rosh Hashana menu and for all of your catering needs!
DEADLINE TO RECEIVE ORDERS IS 11:59 P.M., 9/14/2016
Week of September 11th, 2016:
UPDATE: DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, ORDERS FOR THIS SHABBAT WILL BE AVAILABLE UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT ON A LIMITED BASIS. PLEASE PLACE YOUR ORDER ASAP TO BE INCLUDED IN THIS WEEK'S OFFERINGS.
TO PLACE AN ORDER:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 301-328-1418 and leave a message.
Satori Shabbat foods will be available for pickup this week from Beth Sholom congregation in Potomac on Thursday night 6:30-8 P.M., Char Bar in Washington, DC from 7-8:30 PM, or in Kemp Mill on Friday from the University Towers parking lot (Arcola side of 1121 building) 3-4 P.M.
- 24-hour Smoked Brisket - $19/pound
- Whole Roast Chicken with Sweet Carrot Glaze - $20
- Cornbread with Honey Schmaltz - $8/loaf (approximately 4 oz)
- Green salad with Chickpeas and Sundried Tomatoes - $7/pound
- Saffron Chicken and Herb Salad - $11/pound